Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Complete And Total Shutdown


These are such frightening, uncertain times.  We're shaken and deeply alarmed by all the terror which confronts us every day.  We need new policies to deal effectively with our new realities.

Now, I don't want to over-generalize or get into stereotyping.  I know they're not all radicalized; there are some moderates.  But it's so difficult to tell the decent ones from the dangerous ones.  And besides, I really don't want to think that hard.  It's easier to just paint them all with the same broad brush.

I have a prepared statement.  Would you like me to read it?  OK.


"I, Buster Gammons, call for a complete and total shutdown of all conservatives entering the White House until we figure out what the hell is going on."

Better safe than sorry, right?

SAFETY FIRST!
THIS IS A
CONSERVATIVE-FREE
ZONE

No comments:

Post a Comment