Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, February 16, 2017

Born-Again Baloney From Pious Pence



"A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet." -- Mike Pence*

* Not an actual Mike Pence quote, although it might as well be.

 "I am a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order." -- Mike Pence**

"Do I believe in evolution?  Um . . . I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas, and all that's in them." -- Mike Pence**

"We in Indiana are following the message of scripture.  Jesus would never have welcomed a sinner into his workplace." -- Mike Pence**

** Actual Mike Pence quotes
___________________________________________

I'm not a religious person, but to borrow a phrase, God help us!



No comments:

Post a Comment