Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, March 1, 2012

Andrew Breitbart


Well-known conservative blogger and Tea Bag pundit Andrew Breitbart has died at age 43. Via his Big Government blog, he was best known for posting intentionally misleading, race-baiting videos of ACORN workers and of Shirley Sherrod, and for posting former Rep. Anthony Weiner's junk shot. He once called Ted Kennedy "a prick."

The far right adored him, and they are mourning his loss. Conversely, although I agree that death at 43 is too soon, I always thought that Breitbart was an ass-faced scumbag jerk, so I'm not exactly in mourning, and I'll just paraphrase Mark Twain:

I won't attend the funeral, but I'll send a nice note saying that I approve of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment