Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, January 31, 2014

More Random Thoughts


Earth without Art is just "Eh".

Those who can, teach.  Those who can't, pass laws about teaching.

Free contradictions, $1.00.

If people learned from their mistakes, I'd be a genius.

Pretending I'm a pleasant person all day is exhausting.

6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.

"Let's eat grandma."  "Let's eat, grandma."  Remember, punctuation saves lives!

I'm ambivalent, I think.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

I am cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W.T.F.

I'm young at heart, and slightly older in other places.

Never trust an atom.  They make up everything.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you.  But it's still on the list.

Life is like a doughnut.  You're either in the dough or in the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment