Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, November 16, 2012

He Who Laughs Last?

Bibi's ready to start World War III.

The Orange Man is playing chicken on the brink of the fiscal cliff.

Congressional Republicans are uselessly obsessed, picking the the fly shit out of the pepper over the Petraeus affair and whether we did or did not call the Benghazi attack "terrorism".

What a stupid freakin' world.

At this very moment, kicked back in his magic garments at one of his mansions, surrounded by show horses, car elevators and off-shore bank statements, Mitt might very well be saying to himself, "Jesus, I'm glad I lost!"

No comments:

Post a Comment