Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Binders Full Of Women"


In just the past couple days, the Romney-Ryan ticket has turned into a veritable meme factory.  At last night's debate, while discussing equal employment and his track record hiring women as governor of Massachusetts, Mittens referred to having "whole binders full of women."  That's all it took.  Ten seconds later, there were ten thousand memes.  Here are a few.  (Cheap, silly humor, I know, but I like it anyway!)



  • Where Mitt keeps Sarah Palin



  •  
     

  • Fat bastard on equal employment issues…
     
  •  
  • I organize my women with Apple.  Just don’t ask me to map them.
  • BINDERS FULL, I TELL YOU.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment